Friends of Waihopai
Meeting Dates for 2019
Meetings will be advertised each month in the school newsletter and may be subject to change.
American Hot Dogs
We will be selling American Hot Dogs every Friday at a cost of $2. Please place your order at the canteen before school.
Friends of Waihopai School
PTA Incorporated Society
121 Herbert Street
Kia ora Koutou and a warm welcome to all whanau, parents and caregivers of our tamariki and children at Waihopai School.
Friends of Waihopai are a parent group that meet monthly to support our wonderful teaching team and school.
We support our school with purchasing equipment and resources they may need over the teaching year. To do this we come together to seek ideas on how we can get our Waihopai community together to share resources, fundraise and network to achieve outcomes that can further resource our school.
So how can you get involved and support Waihopai School?
• You could join us at our monthly meeting in the staff room
• Help us organise and run the Friday lunches-hotdogs
• Be involved with helping run and organise school disco’s
• Help us sell second hand uniforms on behalf of the school
• Bring your ideas for whanau nights/activities.
Our most recent support and contribution ‘s to the school
• Confidence course on the back field
• Midwinter and Christmas activities for each classroom
• Purchasing a sound system, storage, shelving and curtains for the hall
• Year 6 camp subsidy
• Blackout curtains for classrooms with whiteboards
• Ipad’s for each classroom
• Sports uniforms and equipment.
We look forward to seeing you at the next meeting (1st Monday of each month) Check out the school newsletter and web site for our upcoming meeting dates.
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU THERE.
For more information please feel free to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your support and contribution is always greatly appreciated!